RECOMMENDATION FROM REPRESENTATIVE DEB RUGGIERO
Rhode Island’s Presidential Primary is Tuesday April 28th; your Local Board of Canvasser will need your mail ballot application by APRIL 7th.
It’s very easy to do. 4 EASY STEPS that will keep you AWAY from a large crowd at the polling places on Election Day:
- FILL OUT BOX A and the ballot will be mailed to your home address
- CHECK OFF #4 in BOX C – no excuse – you cannot get to the poll
- SIGN the MAIL BALLOT APPLICATION
- MAIL it to your Local Board of Canvassers:
Town of Jamestown:
93 Narragansett Avenue Jamestown, RI 02835
Here is the link to vote Apply for your Mail Ballot
Please stay safe, stay calm, and sanitize on!
● What You Should Know (here)
● Travel Information (here)
● Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities (here)
● Higher Risk & Special Populations (here)Stay well,
Rep. Deborah Ruggiero